Mrs. Marilyn Corder is the Municipal Judge for the City of Timpson. Mrs. Corder is retired, her and her husband JP are actively involved in the community; Mrs. Corder serves on the board at her church and in the Women's Ministries. She is also Festival Director for the Timpson Chamber of Commerce and is on the board of the Timpson Public Library.
Paula Mullins is the Municipal Clerk for the City of Timpson. She has been with the city for 10 years. Paula is active in her church and enjoys spending time with her grandchildren.
Mrs. Mullins contact info is: email@example.com
Timpson Municipal Court
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Court is held at Timpson City Hall, 456 Jacob St. Timpson, Texas. For the current court schedule, please call 936-254-2421
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Am I required to come to court? No, not if you are pleading no contest and simply wish to take care of or pay the fees/fines.
2. Can I get an extension if I am unable to attend court? Yes, but you must call and make arrangements with the court clerk.
3. Can I take defensive driving? There are certain requirements to take defensive driving; contact the municipal clerk to find out more.
4. How can I pay my ticket? By cash, certified or cashier's check, money order, or credit card. Please do not send cash through the mail.
5. Where can I pay my ticket? In person at City Hall, 456 Jacob Street Timpson, OR by mail P O Box 369 Timpson, TX 75975 OR @ www.trafficpayments.com OR by calling 1-800-444-1187.
6. Are there additional fees to pay with credit card? YES
7. How much do I owe? You may call City Hall to verify the amount you owe (936)254-2421.