City Government

You may return to the City Government home page by clicking here.

Report a Problem
Report a Problem

Do you live within the city limits and need to report a problem? Indicate which department should receive the message, and write a short description of your situation.  If you have an emergency please contact the city offices at 936-254-2421.
Website by Dogwood Designs


To report a minor problem to City Hall please complete the information below